Episode 13 of Mirror Mirror Series 1.
With the help of Ani, Louisa is able to follow Sir Ivor and Campbell to the train station. The girls are hoping to be able to make the split second alignment that they need. At the other end, Tama is waiting to catch the train in 1995 with Jo and the train is running late. The alignment works and Jo is sent through to 1919 to a very surprised Louisa, but Sir Ivor is aware they are there thanks to Campbell. The drum goes overboard and the girls jump off the train. Campbell pursues but is unable to catch either of them.
- Petra Jared as Jo Tiegan
- Michala Banas as Louisa Iredale
- Nicholas Hooper as Nicholas Romanov
- Peter Bensley as Andrew Tiegan
- Judith McIntosh as Catherine Guthrie Tiegan
- James Ashcroft as Tama Williams
- Jeffrey Walker as Royce Tiegan
- Nicholas Hammond as Sir Ivor Creevy-Thorne
- Bernard Kearns as The Old Man